- 24th session of the Working Group WGEPAD (OHCHR), 25-29 March 2019, Geneva — Critical Race and Ethnicity Research Cluster, 5.8.19
- Pioneering MEaP: First supplementary school in Greater Manchester to achieve Manchester City Council’s Higher Level Accreditation Award — 17.6.19
- Trailblazing MEaP receives inaugural accreditation award from Manchester City Council — 18.5.19
- Project Mali Enterprising Leaders, 27.4.19 — Critical Race and Ethnicity Research Cluster
- Why ‘Whiteness’ Matters in the Real World, 22.2.19
Tag Archives: Creative Partnerships
May, C., Mortimer, A., Trowsdale, J., Swain, B., & Clennon, O. (2008) Creative Practitioner and Creative Agent Competency Framework. UK: Creative Partnerships East Lancashire.
I was part of the team that wrote the Creative Partnerships National Competency Framework.
House of Commons: Children, Schools and Families Committee (2008) Creative Partnerships and the Curriculum p.8
House of Commons Report on Creative Partnerships featuring some of my CPD work with creative practitioners and teachers.
Dunne, N. and Haynes, A. (2007) The Art of Looking Sideways: The role of Creative Agent in supporting School improvement. [report] Wolverhampton: Black Country Creative Partnerships. p.23
How my work with Creative Partnerships influenced this initiative, “Creative Partnerships Black Country: Art of Looking Sideways”
May, C. (2007) Spotlight. Possibilities: Creative Partnerships East Lancashire – Renewal through creative learning, Iss. 3 p.20.
Some of my work as a practitioner with Creative Partnerships.