- 24th session of the Working Group WGEPAD (OHCHR), 25-29 March 2019, Geneva — Critical Race and Ethnicity Research Cluster, 5.8.19
- Pioneering MEaP: First supplementary school in Greater Manchester to achieve Manchester City Council’s Higher Level Accreditation Award — 17.6.19
- Trailblazing MEaP receives inaugural accreditation award from Manchester City Council — 18.5.19
- Project Mali Enterprising Leaders, 27.4.19 — Critical Race and Ethnicity Research Cluster
- Why ‘Whiteness’ Matters in the Real World, 22.2.19
Tag Archives: Scottish Chamber Orchestra
Osborne, N. (1992) A Celebration of Cultures, Glasgow 11 February – 23 April 1991. In Strugnell, S. (ed.). Scottish Chamber Orchestra Yearbook, Iss. 91/92.
A review of my orchestral piece, “Miniature I” performed by the Scottish Chamber Orchestra. Here is the programme note for the piece that explains a little of the background process behind the creation of the piece. A clip from the … Continue reading