- 24th session of the Working Group WGEPAD (OHCHR), 25-29 March 2019, Geneva — Critical Race and Ethnicity Research Cluster, 5.8.19
- Pioneering MEaP: First supplementary school in Greater Manchester to achieve Manchester City Council’s Higher Level Accreditation Award — 17.6.19
- Trailblazing MEaP receives inaugural accreditation award from Manchester City Council — 18.5.19
- Project Mali Enterprising Leaders, 27.4.19 — Critical Race and Ethnicity Research Cluster
- Why ‘Whiteness’ Matters in the Real World, 22.2.19
Tag Archives: Young Musicians for Heritage
Cullen, E. (2012) Young people create musical memories of Crewe in heritage project. Crewe Chronicle, Wednesday September 12th.
My heritage Lottery funded Young Musicians for Heritage Project.