This piece for OpenDemocracy continues to explore some of the themes around hidden privilege (click for the piece) that I discuss in my latest book Alternative Education and Community Engagement: Making Education a Priority.
- The Laura Flanders Show: SPECIAL REPORT Building the Democratic Economy, from Preston to Cleveland, 20.6.18
- Manchester Supplementary School Network (MSSN) Policy Brief: Integrated Communities Strategy Green Paper, 22.5.18
- Government Green Paper on Integrated Communities Consultation with Supplementary Schools, 10.5.18
- Government Green Paper on Integrated Communities Consultation with Supplementary Schools, 2.5.18
- Starbucks’ racial bias training alone won’t fix a racist society, 24.4.18