Academic Lead: Dr Ornette D Clennon I was honored to be invited to give an opening panel paper for this conference. The Storify of the sessions that I attended can be read, here.
- The Conversation, Anthill 20, podcast: Myths — Critical Race and Ethnicity Research Cluster, 13.12.17
- United Nations Human Rights meeting to be addressed by Visiting Research Fellow 16.11.17 – UPDATED: 26.11.17
- Activist Scholarship in Human Rights: New Challenges, SAS, London, 28.6.17 — Critical Race and Ethnicity Research Cluster, 6.7.17
- Proposal for the United Nations WGEPAD 20th session, “Leaving no one behind, people of African descent and the Sustainable Development Goals” 11.4.17
- Racial inequality is still a massive problem in Greater Manchester – and these are the facts that prove it, 13.3.17