How our visit to the Women’s Library, as part of our Young Musicians for Heritage Project, preserved some of its history!
- From Manchester to Manaus – A Direct Connection: A Scholarly Memoir, 17.3.18
- The Conversation, Anthill 20, podcast: Myths — Critical Race and Ethnicity Research Cluster, 13.12.17
- United Nations Human Rights meeting to be addressed by Visiting Research Fellow 16.11.17 – UPDATED: 26.11.17
- Activist Scholarship in Human Rights: New Challenges, SAS, London, 28.6.17 — Critical Race and Ethnicity Research Cluster, 6.7.17
- Proposal for the United Nations WGEPAD 20th session, “Leaving no one behind, people of African descent and the Sustainable Development Goals” 11.4.17