This is a recommendation of my 2009 cross-university research group, Reson8r. See “Some of my Projects” for the music.
- Activist Scholarship in Human Rights: New Challenges, SAS, London, 28.6.17 — Critical Race and Ethnicity Research Cluster, 6.7.17
- Proposal for the United Nations WGEPAD 20th session, “Leaving no one behind, people of African descent and the Sustainable Development Goals” 11.4.17
- Racial inequality is still a massive problem in Greater Manchester – and these are the facts that prove it, 13.3.17
- “Who Got the Juice?”: The importance of black hypermasculinity to racial capitalism, 28.1.17
- Community resistance in a neoliberal post-truth era: Is self-care becoming a radical political act? 22.12.16