In view of my latest book, Urban Dialectics, The Market and Youth Engagement: The ‘Black’ Face of Eurocentrism? I thought that this position piece that I wrote for Media Diversified’s academic long form space seemed apposite. This paper was also debated in Runnymede Trust’s End Racism campaign, as well as explored experientially in a Black Masculinities research workshop at the School of Oriental and African Studies.
- EU Commission Report on “Being Black in Europe” 28.11.18 — Critical Race and Ethnicity Research Cluster
- Book Alert – Black Scholarly Activism between the Academy and Grassroots: A Bridge for Identities and Social Justice, 22.7.18 (28.9.18)
- The Laura Flanders Show: SPECIAL REPORT Building the Democratic Economy, from Preston to Cleveland, 20.6.18
- Manchester Supplementary School Network (MSSN) Policy Brief: Integrated Communities Strategy Green Paper, 22.5.18
- Government Green Paper on Integrated Communities Consultation with Supplementary Schools, 10.5.18