Dr Ornette D Clennon At around 18:06, I talk about polygenism, scientific racism and their persistence in contemporary thinking, as we fight against the rise of white supremacy. Please click on the image.
- Integrated Communities Strategy Government Green Paper Consultation Meeting, 21.3.18
- From Manchester to Manaus – A Direct Connection: A Scholarly Memoir, 17.3.18
- The Conversation, Anthill 20, podcast: Myths — Critical Race and Ethnicity Research Cluster, 13.12.17
- United Nations Human Rights meeting to be addressed by Visiting Research Fellow 16.11.17 – UPDATED: 26.11.17
- Activist Scholarship in Human Rights: New Challenges, SAS, London, 28.6.17 — Critical Race and Ethnicity Research Cluster, 6.7.17