In view of my latest book, Urban Dialectics, The Market and Youth Engagement: The ‘Black’ Face of Eurocentrism? I thought that this position piece that I wrote for Media Diversified’s academic long form space seemed apposite. This paper was also debated in Runnymede Trust’s End Racism campaign, as well as explored experientially in a Black Masculinities research workshop at the School of Oriental and African Studies.
- 24th session of the Working Group WGEPAD (OHCHR), 25-29 March 2019, Geneva — Critical Race and Ethnicity Research Cluster, 5.8.19
- Pioneering MEaP: First supplementary school in Greater Manchester to achieve Manchester City Council’s Higher Level Accreditation Award — 17.6.19
- Trailblazing MEaP receives inaugural accreditation award from Manchester City Council — 18.5.19
- Project Mali Enterprising Leaders, 27.4.19 — Critical Race and Ethnicity Research Cluster
- Why ‘Whiteness’ Matters in the Real World, 22.2.19